1. Mixed Border: Syringa 'Penda'/ Bloomerang Reblooming Lilac
2. Perennial border: Heuchera 'Tapestry" & 'Pretty Pistachio'/ Coral Bells
3. Behind AG Center: Acer palmatum "Twombly's Red Sentinel' / Japanese Maple
4. Small Fruits: Punica granatum/ Pomegranate
5. Walking Garden, row 3: Mahonia bealei/ Leatherleaf Mahonia
6. Walking Garden, row 2: Metasequoia glyptostroboides/ Dawn Redwood
7. Walking Garden, row 1: Acer palmatum 'Bloodgood' / Japanese Maple
8. Walking Garden, row 1: Prunus serrulata 'Kwanzan' / Kwanzan Cherry
9. Walking Garden, row 5: Viburnum 'Pragensa'/ Prague Viburnum
10. Walking Garden, row 2: Kerria japonica 'Plentiflora'
Each week, Extension Master Gardener volunteers choose a selection of what's blooming from throughout the Arboretum gardens. Come take a walk and see if you can find these beautiful for yourself!
Written by: Hannah S. Smith, Horticulture Extension Agent
8/18/2021 07:59:39 am
For the youth, following fashion has become a way of life. They keep a tab on the latest fashion trends by way of the internet and incorporate them in their lives. They are highly inspired by the celebrities and try to imitate their style to look like them.
Leave a Reply.